In view of the extraordinary events caused by COVID-19 pandemic, we all have to do what we can to contribute to
public safety. Numerous companies switch to remote work and strive to organize convenient conditions for their
Selecting proper tools and setting up an ideal remote working environment might turn out to be a non-trivial
Infopulse recommends utilizing Microsoft Teams as an efficient platform for productive
remote work. We can help you make optimal use of the solution, to enable efficient remote conferencing in your organization.
Microsoft Teams empowers your employees to:
- Exchange quick messages, documents, and files;
- Conduct workshops and webinars;
- Structure your working day and schedule online-meetings in Teams calendar with Outlook integration;
- Assign, control and manage tasks (individual, team- or project-wide);
- Collaborate on documents in real-time with the Microsoft Office 365 platform;
- Connect additional tools and solutions, such as Trello, Jira, Azure DevOps, and many others;
- Anytime-anywhere access from any device: Windows, Linux, macOS, iOS, Android & web-browsers.
Microsoft Teams becomes free until 2021
Microsoft offers individuals and companies a free Microsoft Teams license, valid through
January 21, 2021. A freemium license allows the following:
- Participate in online meetings with up to 250 participants;
- Conduct online events for up to 10,000 attendees;
- An unlimited quick chat with individual users; group- and one-on-one calls;
- Record your online-meetings with a click (simultaneous recording of audio, desktop screens,
- 10 Gb of cloud file storage for your team;
- 2 Gb of personal file storage;
- Real-time collaboration with Office apps for web (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote).
Contact Infopulse now to get a free Microsoft Teams license!
Sign up options
Infopulse will be happy to assist you in selecting a Microsoft Teams license based on your needs:
- If you’re an individual end-user, you can sign up directly for Microsoft Teams Free and Teams Exploratory Experience.
- If you’re an existing Microsoft customer with multiple end-users, you can obtain a Microsoft Teams CSP trial, initiated through the Partner Center. This trial has a 1,000-seat limit.
Kindly, refer to the official Microsoft announcement for additional information on Microsoft Teams licensing options, capabilities/restrictions of a freemium license, and general FAQ.